- Islamic Institute of Toronto (IIT)
- 1 day ago"A milestone has been reached. For 18 years we have been providing Islamic knowledge to hundreds of students. Today we are recognizing those who have taken courses in past years as well as the over 100 students today who have completed courses in the Fall of 2014. We are now preparing for the launch of our Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies in the Fall 2015." - IIT Director of Education.Continue Reading
- TorontoMuslims.com likes a link.
- From Ottawa to Peshawar, religious fundamentalism…
- 2 days agoIt is Muslims themselves who have borne the brunt of jihadist terror, with the past year claiming more than 2,000 lives in Pakistan alone.Continue Reading
- Are you a Muslim Canadian Woman Interested In The…
- 2 days agoIranian-Canadian University of Guelph Psychology Professor Saba Safdar wants you to take a survey she has developed in order to gather information on the Subjective Meaning of the Islamic Veil. The purpose of this study is actually to test and validate a scale that she and her colleague Raschelle Li…Continue Reading
- Fighting radicalization: Why mosques shouldn't clo…
- 2 days agoMuslim groups in Canada have been under pressure to speak out against radicals, but taking a hard line against troubled Muslims may come with its own dangers, experts say.Continue Reading
- Canadians not happy with Tories or direction of co…
- 1 day agoA survey released Thursday from Nanos Research and the Institute for Research on Public Policy found that 45 per cent of respondents rated the performance of Stephen Harper’s government as poor or very poorContinue Reading
- TorontoMuslims.com shared Hossam Khedr's event.
- John Tory, Mayor of Toronto, visiting Muslim Welfa…
- Retreating for knowledge in the heart of Toronto
- Sign the Petition Today: PM Harper: Resettle 10,00…
- 7 hours agoSign the petition by the National Council on Canada-Arab Relations asking Prime Minister Harper to Resettle 10,000+ Refugees from Syria and Reunite FamiliesContinue Reading
- TorontoMuslims.com commented on their own link.
- Canada’s war on terror has a Catch-22 absurdity: W…
- 7 hours agoBecause it’s on the terror list, a former charity can’t effectively dispute Ottawa’s decision to put it there. Does that make sense?Continue Reading
Featured EventsView All
Featured ListingView All
Community ClassifiedsView All
December 17, 2014$0
Mississauga, ON, Canada