What: Step By Step Marital Workshops At UIA
Where: Understanding Islam Academy, 2-2570 Haines Road, Mississauga, L4Y 4A3
When: Oct. 22nd – Nov. 12th (every Sunday for 4 weeks)
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Speaker: Shaykh Daood Butt
Fees: $60 (individual) or $100 (couple)
The marital process seems as simple as, “And then they lived happily ever after!” Unfortunately, learning about marriage doesn’t just stop at how to find a spouse or planning the perfect wedding. Understanding Islam Academy (UIA), and Shaykh Daood; Director of Religious Affairs at DawaNet, will be hosting a series of workshops for adults looking to learn more about marriage.
The workshops will run for four weeks and will discuss the following:
1. Introduction to marriage (including its permissibility and rulings in Islam)
2. Choosing the Right Spouse (What to look for in a husband or wife)
1. How to propose and what to be aware of before proposing.
2. The marriage Contract (who is permissible for one to marry and who is not)
3. Valid and invalid conditions of a marriage contract.
1. Types of divorce
Join us at UIA every Sunday starting Oct. 22nd, as Shk. Daood gives us the knowledge, skills and resources to create a successful marriage. Now is the time to learn practical tips and implement the teachings of Islam when planning to spend the rest of your life with a partner, inshaAllah.
How to Register
Visited 68 times, 2 Visits today