Jaamiah Al-Uloom Al-Islamiyyah ( جامعيه العلوم الاسلاميه ) officially opened in the summer of 1992 in town of Ajax located 20 km west of Toronto. With extremely limited facilities, the Jaamiah at first admitted nine students who were to board in a double-family house. Classes were held in a transformed garage, which also served as Ajax local mosque. Over the years, grueling efforts were made on part of management, teachers, students and local Muslims to establish the new school, and Allah ( سبحانه و تعالى ) left no effort unrewarded.
By the grace of Allah, in the short span of eight years, over sixty (60) students have completed memorization of the Holy Qur’an, ten (10) students have completed the Aalim program. The Jaamiah has expanded to meet the urgent growing need to facilitate more students. A new building has been constructed on the same 15-acre property to accommodate a capacity of 130 students. The three-story structure is designed to provide all the required amenities, including class rooms, boarding rooms, offices, a library, a computer lab, prayer area as well as ample recreation area.
Did you hear Latest about Jaamiah?
- 400 Students presently enrolled
- 110 Students completed Hifz (memorization) of the whole Qur’an
- 15 Students completed the Aalim (Islamic Scholar) Course
- Many Students went on to Universities in Toronto
Services to the Community
- Mariyah Islamic Girl’s School
- Al-Inamiyyah Islamic Boy’s School
- Mississauga Mussallah
- Arabic Campus for Boys and Girls
- Islamic Studies for Adults & Children
- Ajax South Evening Qur’an Classes
- Weekly Tafseer and Dars of Hadith for Brothers and Sisters
- Quarterly Magazine titled “Al-Inaam” (Authored by Students)
- FATWA Council of Jamiah
- Cemetery & Funeral Services
- Family & Marriage Council
- Friday Prayers & Sermon at various locations
- Providing Huffaz for Taraveeh Prayers
- Islamic Lectures to Public
Visited 4096 times, 2 Visits today